lunes, 14 de marzo de 2011

Come up to meet you , tell you I´m sorry , you don´t know how lovely you are . I had to find you , tell you i need you , and tell you I set you apart . Tell me your secrets , and nurse me your questions , oh lets go to start in circles, coming in tails, heads on a science apart. Nobody said it was easy, it's such a shame for us to part. Nobody said it was easy , no one ever said it would be this hard. Oh take me back to the start . I was just guessing at numbers and figures , pulling the puzzkes apart . Questions of science, science and progress, do not speak as loud as my heart. And tell me you love me, come back and haunt me, oh and I rush to the start. Running in circles, chasing tails,coming back as we are . No one ever said it would be so hard . I ´m going back to the start ;

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario